Community forums

Hello from K.

03 Jan 2016 15:05
Hi K.
Good to see you here.
Always good to have fine people like you around.
cu in game
Core.
03 Jan 2016 15:35 | Last edit: 03 Jan 2016 15:38
Core , always a pleasure to have fine people like you around.

i hope this will help me to find you in game --->

:whistle:
03 Jan 2016 19:23

Hello Mercer & Gramps , I'm happy to meet you again in game

especially on eagle :P

@Cerberus , CapitaoViela and Alex Master Sgt are the players i have the played the most with i think . both are great guys , and both of these guys worked hard on me to apply fo WC for almost 2 years xD , i found it after :lol: .

if you meet Alex Master sergent in game , ask him if he knows me and especially my sr8 ;)

I take time no see, I see only occasionally to alexmaster.
I applied for but was denied toilet since I was very young at that time
04 Jan 2016 00:09

I applied for but was denied toilet since I was very young at that time

lol. I can't resist to react. I have seen this so many times that I am used to it, but still it's funny.
I should explain that this is a WC classic in google translation where WC (the WildCats clan tag) is translated to toilet.
The last line makes a bit more sense when you know this.

Great guy our Cerberus !
cu in game,
Core
04 Jan 2016 12:15
Hello Dan, c'est cool de te voir là. Va falloir les convaincre de jouer eagle en ctf. Autrement je cherche une team sérieuse. Peux tu me pistonner.
04 Jan 2016 20:01 | Last edit: 04 Jan 2016 20:04
Salut Omar , ca fait plaisir de te retrouver , et je plussoie a propos du eagle CTF , limite en activant le nadewarp :D .

Pour les Teams serieuses , honnetement j'ai un peu perdu le contact . mais il y a un moyen d'en trouver
sur irc , en utilisant les pickup tu peux trouver des teams actives je pense .

irc fr

les teams serieuses s'inscrivent sur l'UZ , un truc sympa est de squater en sub , connecté avec eux sur teamspeak durant un pcw , la tu apprend a qui tu as affaire en général :p (surtout si ils prennent une tole :p ) .
rapport a ton embleme je pense que tu cherche une team FR ? ;)
11 Feb 2016 13:35
Don't believe his fat ass movements, he's like a tank when on ideal shape, I know it for sure!

Those EO days are gone but I hold a lot of funny memories about you and the other guys! Hope to meet them around.
It would be nice to convince DN to try a CTF Eagle experience anyways! :P

See you in game mate!
11 Feb 2016 13:58

Don't believe his fat ass movements, he's like a tank when on ideal shape, I know it for sure!

Those EO days are gone but I hold a lot of funny memories about you and the other guys! Hope to meet them around.
It would be nice to convince DN to try a CTF Eagle experience anyways! :P

See you in game mate!

i would like bomb ;D
12 Feb 2016 15:53
Agree with alex D, ctf is the best mode for eagle <3. And K. Know all presets for nade warping..
13 Feb 2016 08:34

Agree with alex D, ctf is the best mode for eagle <3. And K. Know all presets for nade warping..

you want ctf on camp map?

is red castle
you send 2 guys attacking
put 2 at tunnel underwater
4 at train
3 at gate
and vieuw sniping from cabble
ez game its to easy to camp that map