Community forums

Yo

# 1
07 Sep 2015 04:40
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having the eagle server up and going. Very happy to see good fun people from WC eagle here playing and for all of the cool DN crew. My ping sucks, but still a blast. i'll see you there :)
# 2
07 Sep 2015 09:34
Heyah! Nice to meet u!

Your name on WC Eagle was... ?
# 3
07 Sep 2015 10:23
Hello hello Patsy! I have waited for you! Welcome to the forums :D
# 4
07 Sep 2015 10:25
;)
# 5
07 Sep 2015 13:09

Heyah! Nice to meet u!

Your name on WC Eagle was... ?

One of the first servers I played was WC Eagle and Patsy was playing there under the name Patsy.
# 6
07 Sep 2015 13:13
he was the one
# 7
07 Sep 2015 13:14

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having the eagle server up and going. Very happy to see good fun people from WC eagle here playing and for all of the cool DN crew. My ping sucks, but still a blast. i'll see you there :)

Patsy, my ping is about the same as yours, lag is a recent problem which is due to our host. Once our admin. finds a new host the lag problem should be over.

You were a good player on WC Eagle and I am glad to see you on DN Eagle.
# 8
07 Sep 2015 13:19

Patsy, my ping is about the same as yours, lag is a recent problem which is due to our host. Once our admin. finds a new host the lag problem should be over.

We will be migrating to a fully dedicated server on the last week of this month, this will hopefully solve the lag problems, the only bad thing about this is that we're going to lose our server rank on gametracker.
# 9
07 Sep 2015 13:36

One of the first servers I played was WC Eagle and Patsy was playing there under the name Patsy.

'kay, just want to know. I'm weird Panda :whistle:

We will be migrating to a fully dedicated server on the last week of this month, this will hopefully solve the lag problems, the only bad thing about this is that we're going to lose our server rank on gametracker.

So, we need to put it again into one of 5 the most popular server ;)
07 Sep 2015 14:02

We should move up rapidly on GamesTracker as we did before. Mainly, I use Gametracker to see if the server is populated and who is the game.