Community forums

[KICKED] Hone_Heke[UK]

This topic has been locked.
06 Nov 2015 05:29 | Last edit: 06 Nov 2015 06:33
That's cool I didn't expect universal approval - I'm amazed I've got as much as I have. As for KUT their servers are good and populated but they'd do better if they had someone who was more of a community builder- clans and gaming just aren't all about playing. When someone goes to their site it's usually to complain about lag or a hacker/spammer but people come here for other reasons as well. Shame as obviously we want more people playing the game and clan communities could be a big part of that.
06 Nov 2015 07:59
Sorry, but I am with Mazfer.
06 Nov 2015 08:17
Right I don't remember you telling me this but my memory is really bad lately so I'll take your word for it.

Yeah what you've said is backed up by their chatbox and forums so that's all fair enough, I wasn't being funny by posting that I just found the topic and wanted to know whether you are in KUT or not

VOTERS
Please do not give a -1 based on the link I have posted as he is not in their clan and that app was made before I asked him to apply for DN
06 Nov 2015 10:05
Sure Jonny, anyway clan jumping is treacherous.
06 Nov 2015 12:56
Some bad games last few days including getting trashed in a game against Farrokh Bulsara but also some good ones too.
06 Nov 2015 14:24
before i got in dn i talked to a few clan mebers to if i could join (but to lazy to go to their site :D )
but i think most people dont wanna be (afhankelijk zijn van dn srry dont know english)
06 Nov 2015 17:21
This looks like a hard to translate phrase-

afhankelijk zijn van dn - Depending on thin

I am thin but I'm sure that's not what you meant!
06 Nov 2015 17:27
Depending on low numbers of DN clan members?
06 Nov 2015 18:12 | Last edit: 06 Nov 2015 18:14
afhangelijk zijn = abhängig sein = to be dependent (on the clan, with power comes responsibility:)
i think it means
06 Nov 2015 21:25 | Last edit: 06 Nov 2015 21:26
Just for the hell of it I texted it to my my friend who speaks Afrikaans he said 'most people don't want the responsibility of being in DN' adding the DN on the end seems to make it say 'thin' when translated.