Community forums

[KICKED] Hone_Heke[UK]

This topic has been locked.
05 Nov 2015 16:45
Thank you Harpo- Hey, this is starting to look good!(which is when it normally goes bad)
05 Nov 2015 19:15
I saw good play around two days ago. and you do it right!
+1 for me is a given that it is an adult and know behave on the server and here in the forum.
05 Nov 2015 21:09 | Last edit: 05 Nov 2015 21:13
Cheers Cerberus- I read about the rapper Canserbero, a real tragedy and for Molnar and his kids. RIP
05 Nov 2015 21:40 | Last edit: 05 Nov 2015 21:49
Cheers Gramps- Now that I've seen a bigger picture I can see you're not that old! Here's another one. Weren't they worried the Communists would think this was what US pilots actually looked like!
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
05 Nov 2015 22:00
When I googled that this came up- How I want to depart the earth
05 Nov 2015 23:39
Nice proof Jonny.

Hone I hope you aren't a clan jumper.
06 Nov 2015 01:21 | Last edit: 06 Nov 2015 02:26
No, I'm not Livius. I told Jonny about my app to KUT before I even before I came on DN forums(on the server when he asked how old I was he may have forgot). After my initial app to KUT I expected a voting process or at least a look at my K/D and confirmation email to say I was in the clan and never got one. Apparently KUT don't have any selection process. So when Snowball from KUT surprised me by saying I could wear KUT tags I immediatley told him that I was joining DN- he was pissed off but I explained what had happened and he said it was cool so I could carry on playing on their servers even with DN tags. I never applied to join DN before KUT because I didn't have a 1/1 K/D.
L!ttle asked why I hadn't applied for DN on eagle and when I explained about the 1/1 K/D Jonny said he'd make an exception. Proof- the conversation about KUT with Jonny will be in the chat logs and you could always ask Snowball about the other end. I've never worn KUT tags(on any server even theirs) so as far as I'm concerned I've never been in KUT clan. Period. Their servers are OK but too laggy and mainly there's not enough activity on the forum to interest me. I'm a bit surprised by this because I've never been seen wearing KUT tags and why would I want to clan jump anyway?
06 Nov 2015 02:03 | Last edit: 06 Nov 2015 02:20
The conversation with Snowball is still in the KUT:NL chatbox right now!
Anyway I've taken some snips of it in case it's gone tomorrow. I felt kind of bad for him but I was absolutely not a member as far as I was concerned.I just expected a some sort of selection process and there was none or any other communication(I could have had no arms for all they knew)
06 Nov 2015 04:02
I've quickly read through your chat history and based on what I have seen I have to give a -1. It's nothing personal but it's just based on behaviour and k/d ratio.

Overall you are a nice guy.. and you seem to like to collect my bullets :P

The KUT story also checks out, I managed to find that in the chat history as well.