Community forums

Me, myself and I

# 1
24 Oct 2015 06:48 | Last edit: 24 Oct 2015 06:52
I feel like it is time for me to step into the spotlight and re-introduce myself. I already made an introduction post back when we had just fired up the website, but that topic has now been hidden.

Anyways,
Recently I got the question "who are you?". So I thought, why not re-introduce myself to the new guys and girls who have joined since.

My name is Mazfer, some call me Maz, n1, Shaya, and I am one of the leaders of this clan. I have a background of 8 years in in-game moderation of which includes close to 6 years of mentoring and training new in-game moderators as well as around 3 years of forum moderation. Apart from that I have been in a bunch of clans in different games over the years and have picked up a few things that I have tried to introduce to this clan. I'm also a co-founder of another forum for a Swedish-speaking community in another game.

As some may have noticed, I don't play much, mainly because of my busy real-life and my crappy internet, but I do try to log in to the game every now and then. The other reason to why some of you may not have seen me in-game yet is because I have been busy being the designer behind this website. I also work as an entrepreneur and web designer at my own company, as well as doing part-time jobs whenever needed at another company.

Apart from having been a moderator a long time, I have also been playing games ever since I got my first Amiga -computer. Good old times with what we used to call "floppy disk"-rally. :P

I live in Finland, a smaller country located in the northern Europe. I absolutely am I movie-fanatic, sadly I haven't even had time to watch any in a very long time. Music is another thing I cannot live without, as I always listen to something when I work, design, or plan.

I have also been doing extreme workout programs since 2012, when I started with a home-workout program called Insanity. This was a kickstart to a new healthier lifestyle and today I have gone through a bunch of other home workout programs which has helped me to push forward and do my best in whichever situation.

When it comes to being a Finn, I drink way too much coffee. :p
# 2
24 Oct 2015 17:33
Welcome to our Forum,
I'm always glad to see new people around here :)

Hope to see you on the server!

HF
Zap
# 3
26 Oct 2015 04:36
Hehe. Thanks Zap :D

I have sort of managed to fix my internet, it is still giving me lag spikes but not as often as before so I have actually been able to kick some butt on the server the last two days :p
# 4
26 Oct 2015 21:17 | Last edit: 26 Oct 2015 21:18
hey Maz,
Thank you for sharing that bit of player background.
See you soon in game !