Community forums

[Denied] application: sythokhann

This topic has been locked.
# 1
03 Aug 2018 14:44
Your Full Name: Ruben Naudts
Your Age:19
Your First Language: Dutch
Other Language(s) You Speak: French, English, German (a little)
Your Urban Terror Name: Sythokhann
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: since januari 2016 (see my application form i made back then) :P
Your Average Score Ratio: used to suck, now about 1.3:1
Your Favourite Weapon: SR8
Your Clan History?: /
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: since januari 2016
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: usually about 4 days a week for 2 hours a day
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?: an aweful sense of humor
How Did You Hear About |DN|?: randomly picking a map to play and discovering a gem
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: sure
Additional Comments: took me a while to reach an overall ratio of 1:1 so i'm just proud to finally have done it
# 2
03 Aug 2018 15:28
hello! nice to see you here.

You must have a minimum of 3,000 kills in our server(s) ✔
You must have a ratio of at least 1:1 kills:deaths in our server(s)✔ xlrstats.drunknoobs.com/stats/1/player_stats/view/58663
You must be active in the server(s).✔
You must be registered
and active in our Discord server
i see you have 1 warn for racism,so please read this drunknoobs.com/server-info/server-rules and follow our rules in the future.
i'll give you my positive vote,but you need take control on your language.

+1 for now.
# 3
03 Aug 2018 16:11
-1 past history of ugly behavior prevents me from giving you my vote.
# 4
03 Aug 2018 16:18
It appears you had some behavior problems early last year. But you seem to have matured a little :) .
You have also worked on your stats to get this far.
I'm willing to give you a trial... Play well, play fair, be respectful and have fun.
+1
# 5
03 Aug 2018 17:26
I'm sorry about my comments in the past. I got a 2day temp ban (which was deserved) and it made me learn my lesson.
But please don't judge me on that mistake i made a long time ago.
# 6
03 Aug 2018 18:25
Hello Sythokhann,

Unfortunately I have some bad news.

After reviewing your past chatlog and penalties, we have decided to deny this application.

This may seem a harsh decision, but we need to evaluate everything a player does and how would we feel if we allowed this player to join DN. We can't say "well this was 1 year ago, it doesn't matter now.".
Players that apply are evaluated for everything they ever did on our server/discord/forums. We need to think about whether we are 100% confident in the player's behaviour and actions to allow him/her to join DN.

Clan members and everyday players have different responsabilities and are evaluated differently. Some things we tolerate in everyday players (warnings, TBs,...) but they might not ok for clan members.

I hope you understand.

I will lock this topic now.
For further details, questions or information, find me on our discord or send me a message in the site, I will try my best to clear any doubts.