Community forums

I Want to Join DN team !

This topic has been locked.
# 1
28 Feb 2016 14:24
Hi all guys, my name is Marco, (20) B) , in the game my username is Feb0.
I want to join the clan, I'm going to reach 3,000 kills requests B) I play every day and I'm always on UrT.
In the past, my brother was using my pc, a source of unpleasant misunderstandings but now he have his pc with his account.
I'm striving to be good and to respect the rules. NO SK.
When I have reached the 3,000 kills, I will make a formal application to join the clan. I will be more active on the forum.
Good game, Have Fun.

Feb0 B)
# 2
28 Feb 2016 16:21
You will need to change your ways! So far in 2016 you have two warnings for Spawnkill, one for Racism and one for Disrespecting or Arguing with Admins. You use a lot of aliases, I suggest you stick with one game name.
# 3
28 Feb 2016 22:18
Warn my brother has taken them. He has changed many aliases. Mine was MarKombat, it is now Feb0. Now he uses his PC, I have mine.
# 4
29 Feb 2016 03:03
Keep playing, don't let your brother near your computer and time will tell.
# 5
29 Feb 2016 08:03
If I had £1 everytime someone blamed their brother for a warn I would be able to afford to run the server for 10 years :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
# 6
29 Feb 2016 08:21 | Last edit: 29 Feb 2016 08:23
Hello Marco,

Please take a look at this: Application Tr4paNo
This is you. Making a new account and duplicating your application (and changing it a bit) will have no outcome.
Even this application doesn't meet the minimum requirements.
If there is any specific reason why you have made a new account and made this new application, you can explain that by sending me a PM.

This application has been denied.

Greetings,