Apply

# 1
30 Sep 2020 12:40
Your Full Name: Melph Möller
Your Age: 24 years old
Your First Language: German 
Other Language(s) You Speak: English and little bit  Spanish
Your Urban Terror Name: Fischfrikadelle
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: Since 2011, but I stopped between like 2013, startet new 2020
Your Average Score Ratio: 1.42 at the moment
Your Favourite Weapon: M4,SR8
Your Clan History?: /
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: Since 2011, DN eagle was one of the first server which I played on
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: I would say between 3 and 10 hours
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: I Would playing in Scrims / Clan Wars when the time is there. I Work as a farmer. Time is always short.
Additional Comments:  

I support the clan wherever possible and love to play with you. Get on really well with DAWN.
I support the clan wherever possible and love to play with you. Get on really well with DAWN.I support the clan wherever possible and love to play with you. Get on really well with DAWN.I work as a farmer. Time is always shortI work as a farmer. Time is always short
# 2
30 Sep 2020 12:42
Sorry for SPAM :( 
# 3
02 Oct 2020 16:12
+1 from me
# 4
25 Nov 2020 14:51
Hello Fisch1996,

As you can probably guess by the lack of voting, although some of us have seen you around, not many members have had the chance to watch you play and get a sense of who you are and how you get along with other players.
You have improved your behaviour quite nicely since being warned about it by one of the leaders, and that's a big plus in our eyes.

Although this application is denied at this time, our advice, in case you wish to apply again in the future, is for you to remain active on the server for some time, so that all the members have a chance to watch and form an opinion about you and be inclined to vote favourably.

Hope to see you on Eagle, take care.
# 5
25 Nov 2020 15:15
Fisch,
I agree with Mercer.  Continue playing so others get to know you.  Best of luck, Fisch.