Community forums

[APPROVED] PYrOo

# 1
14 Dec 2015 23:55
First i am sry to post it here but i dont find the application forum..... NVM

Your Full Name: Semir Suvic

Your Age: 21

Your First Language: German
Other Language(s) You Speak: Bosnian, English aswell :)
Your Urban Terror Name: PYrOo

How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: I play this game 8 years now with 4 month pause :D

Your Average Score Ratio: I think like 2.0, i dont know i am a Leaque player.. i dont play often on pubs :)
Your Favourite Weapon: Lr300, M4 and Sr8 snipppp
Your Clan History?: I startet in =PuP= Puppetjeers after i go to =SG= , d&b` (div1), iat (div1), Team.Germany (Nationalteam)

How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: Since i startet to play Team Death Match .. :D

How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: in my first years maybe 3 time's per week..

What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?: I am a Competitive player with huge exp in Leaque play.. My Time is over now, i wanna show you my Tactic's and Gameplay to improve your skill's .. :D

How Did You Hear About |DN|?: As i said i played in your server :)

Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: For sure Thats why i am here :D and pls stop this NSA Questions ... I am scared a bit damn xD
Additional Comments:
# 2
15 Dec 2015 00:18
first of all, welcome here, I always like to see new people wanting to be DN.
Second, you should make sure to meet the minimum entry requirements.
then I will be looking after your skills .. I will do my vote.
let me know first, have fun in our server and get it fast.
# 3
15 Dec 2015 01:56
Hello PYrOo

Welcome to the Forum :)

As a Clan we would like to know you a little better,
for our Members have to vote for you to join.
I must consider this as an Introduction
and will move it to the right section

You have to fulfill minimum requirements that
you might find here highlighted in green:

drunknoobs.com/forums/join-dn/169-applic...minimum-requirements

I cannot find your name in the system,
under which name did you play recently?

Regards
hackmac
# 4
15 Dec 2015 05:03 | Last edit: 15 Dec 2015 05:56
We made a exception before so why not now too? A competitive player should get the minimum reqs in no time :p

Anyway, the application is now in the correct forum :)

edit:
sorry hackmac, didnt see your post until after I had moved the topic. I actually moved it from general to applications earlier but forgot to make a post about it.
# 5
15 Dec 2015 06:41
maz then we can better scrap those thing and make them player based
# 6
15 Dec 2015 07:18
In this case, yes.

A competitive player is (almost) always better than a TDM one due to the different gaming style. Judging by Pyro's clan history and time played I would say he has more than enough experience and skill to be accepted in a heartbeat. But because we need to go by the book regarding applications, he has to get the minimum requirements to join which should not take too long.

So Pyro, show us your skills and make some posts on the forums so we get to know you a bit better. :)
# 7
15 Dec 2015 16:32
hi there :)
can u plz write the name u use in game cause we cant find u unless u are this pyro (-aCen.Pyro-)
and u need some posts as maz said to meet the requirements so until u meet them i gonna lock this topic so no one votes as we always do :P a good place to start is in the Introduce Yourself under forum :)
cya in game from lodbrog :P
# 8
16 Dec 2015 09:00
Myself and Mazfer have agreed to allow this player to bypass the 3000 kills requirement.

The 1:1 KD ratio requirement has been met

You do need 10 posts in the forum still though :D

+1 from me :D
# 9
16 Dec 2015 09:08 | Last edit: 16 Dec 2015 09:09
I saw you play last night so it's an easy +1 from me as well :)

edit:
unlocked so others can vote as well.
Keep in mind that Pyro is a Team Survivor player and will most likely not spend lot of time in TDM.
16 Dec 2015 09:12
I saw u yesterday on TS server, and... +1 from Panda!